World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Release Date: 2014
The 5th expansion of one of the most popular massively multiplayer online role playing games in the world will be released later this year, Chris Metzen announced the good news at Blizzcon 2013, and one of the main reasons why everyone is so excited about this upcoming release is that it will raise the existing level cap from 90 to 100, as well as many more features and exclusive content such as the ability to explore a savage world, build your garrison, new player character art, plus a lot more.
Draenor will also include several new zones that will definitely make the game a lot more fun and exciting to play, Draenor’s zones are as follows: Nagrand, Tanaan Jungle, Spires of Arak, Talador, Frostfire Ridge, Shadowmoon Valley, and Gorgrond. You can learn more about what’s coming, the game’s plot and settings here.
– Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
– Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
– Genre: MMORPG
– Mode: Online, Multiplayer
– Website (US): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/
– Website (UK and Europe): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/